Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Name Change Kit



Many people (men and women) today change their names when they get married. Whether one or both of you is making a change, you will quickly discover it is a royal "pain in the patoot," as my mother would say. It can also be time consuming and costly. Newlyweds run into the most trouble when they try to use an old passport and a new name on their honeymoon - but there are many documents that need updating (like your social security card) that can easily slip your mind or fall off the bottom of your to do list.

When I got married I decided, for a number of reasons that I will not go into here, to take my husband's last name but to retain my maiden name, Harrison, for work. When six months had passed and I had made very little headway, I ordered The Ultimate Name Change Kit and was very pleased with the package. It is green because it saves you hours of thinking and internet surfing, is available as a PDF download and is tailored to your state. In addition to providing all the forms you need it also gives you a complete check list of all of the people and places you will need to contact about the switch as well as a step by step guide with very helpful tips (like make 10 copies of your marriage license right off the bat).

You can click on the image above to order your kit today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

If you are an Australian bride who is planing on changing your name, then please take a look at the Name Change Kit I created. I recently changed my name and it was quite a stressful and frustrating process. I use all my acquired knowledge to put together this kit in order to help Australian women change there name easily.

www.changingyourname.com.au

Thanks.
Jill.