Friday, July 11, 2008

Natural Cleaning

Having just added a number of non-toxic cleaning supplies to the look book, I thought it would be helpful to add a book on natural cleaning. In addition to the "over-the-counter" or pre-made cleaning supplies I highlight in the look book you can also make a number of effective natural home cleaners using everyday items (like vinegar). A great book on this topic is Nontoxic, Natural & Earthwise. For a more modern take try Green Up Your Cleanup.



While I am promoting cleaning books, I have to add my fathers personal bible. While it is not a specifically non-toxic book, it has effective cleaning solutions for almost every common problem. Based on this book, my father has developed a reputation among friends and family members as "the stain master." Now his secrets are revealed.

No comments: